In terms of Omaha social media feel-good stories, Ben’s Game Zone is it.
Ben’s Game Zone is a family-owned retro themed video game store that also sells movies, collectibles and offers a retro arcade.
In addition to social media management, LGD also created the Ben’s Game Zone website, signage, logo, website, and marketing materials and is located near 79th & Harrison streets in Omaha, Nebraska.
Omaha Social Media Growth Initiatives:
- Created Twitter account and reclaimed all social media listings, then began management of Facebook page just over one month old.
- Initiated a Facebook campaign on 6/26/13 starting with 68 likes. We concluded the campaign on 12/26/13 with 297 likes.
- The Facebook page grew organically (i.e. no paid advertising, no PPC, no outside advertising at all) at an average of 38 likes per month and increased by 336%.
- Coordinated, promoted and managed two separate in-store contest promotions (Tecmo Super Bowl and Super Mario Kart tournaments) in-person and via social media.
- Coordinated design and distribution of promotional materials (flyers, banner advertisements, business cards).
- Devised methodology to collect customer’s personal information upon store entry and purchase/point of sale.
- Directed internet traffic to business owned eBay store.
- Promoted and directed internet traffic to new website created by LGD.
Questions about Omaha social media but afraid to ask an “expert” who will make you feel small? We may be “little,” but that’s just not our style. Hit us up!