While designing a logo may seem simple, the logo sets the stage for all other branding, marketing, and advertising work. A logo has many components: shapes, style, colors, fonts, taglines, and imagery. With the little guy branding team at your side, logo design is a fun, interactive process. We offer several tiers of custom logo design and deliverables to provide the best fit for your business.
We start with an interactive logo discovery session with you (and any key business stakeholders), one of our small business consultants, and the graphic designer that will be designing your logo.
We talk through and get answers to questions like
- Who are the target audiences for my products or services?
- Where will my logo be used?
- What is the personality of my business?
- What colors do I like – or not like?
- What fonts do I like – or not?
- What logo type makes the most sense for my business?
This session runs about an hour and provides the foundation for a series of logo ideation and feedback sessions. The designer will start out by presenting a number of logo concepts in black and white until we’ve narrowed the selection down to the top 2 or 3 options. At that point, we will start adding color and looking at different font options.
Our final logo deliverable is designed to help you go the distance. We don’t just hand off a logo file and call it a day. Instead, we custom design an interactive pdf that showcases the logo and all other elements in the package (dark/light/single color, alternate logo, favicon, other marks, etc.) with a link to a Google Drive folder with your logo in many formats so you have everything you need to market your business. We also include a color palette with CMYK and RGB values as well as recommended fonts and font files.
If you have a logo that you’re generally happy with but needs to be tweaked just a little bit, our logo refresh service may be the right choice. We’ll meet with you to learn more about what you need adjusted, then your graphic designer will vectorize, adjust and edit your logo before preparing the deliverable document.
Our logo deliverable is an organized, interactive pdf document that will link out to a Google Drive folder where all assets are organized in one easily accessible space.
Our standard Logo Refresh Package includes:
- Logo discovery session
- Interactive pdf
- Logo files in full-color, reverse, and single color
- Logo file types for use across mediums – .eps, .jpg, .png
- If needed, an alternate logo format (horizontal or vertical)
- Primary color palette swatch (3-4 colors) with RBG & CMYK versions
- Primary, heading, body, and alternate fonts