1. We audit your current website architecture. Is there low-hanging user experience fruit that could lead to more conversions from site visitors? For example, are you using an image scroller in the header on your homepage? Studies show people do not engage with scrolling or sliding images. Plus, these slides are hard for Google’s crawlers to read, and they take up valuable space above the fold.
2. We determine the most valuable pages in terms of website traffic in the eyes of Google. What keyphrases are driving traffic? Which have the potential for a lot of traffic but have not been fully optimized?
3. We collect feedback from you about what your goals are. What does success look like for you? What metrics or Key Performance Indicators mean the most to you?
4. We audit your industry and competitors. Who are the dominant players in your space? What do their websites look like? What have they done well? What are the areas we can gain ground and capitalize by garnering more visits to our site.
5. We share our findings and provide our ideas on best next steps. From there, we determine a list of 3-10 keyphrases you want to improve. We also discuss whether or not additional efforts are needed – blog posts, eblasts, content and photo refresh, ADA compliance, site navigation improvements, and more.