Ben’s Game Zone is a family-owned retro themed video game store which also sells movies, collectibles and offers a retro arcade. Logo, signage, website, social media, and marketing materials created for Ben’s Game Zone, located near 79th & Harrison streets in Omaha, Nebraska.
Social Media Growth Initiatives:
- Created Twitter account and reclaimed all social media listings, then began management of Facebook page just over one month old.
- Initiated a Facebook campaign on 6/26/13 starting with 68 likes. We concluded the campaign on 12/26/13 with 297 likes.
- The Facebook page grew organically (i.e. no paid advertising, no PPC, no outside advertising at all) at an average of 38 likes per month and increased by 336%.
- Coordinated, promoted and managed two separate in-store contest promotions (Tecmo Super Bowl and Super Mario Kart tournaments) in-person and via social media.
- Coordinated design and distribution of promotional materials (flyers, banner advertisements, business cards).
- Devised methodology to collect customer’s personal information upon store entry and purchase/point of sale.
- Directed internet traffic to business owned eBay store.
- Promoted and directed internet traffic to new website created by LGD.