Just as a house or building in the physical world requires a plot of land to be built, your website needs a place to “live.”
Website hosting at its core level is space on a server where the files that comprise your website are stored.
When someone types in your website’s domain name or URL, the website host serves those files.
Your website’s domain also needs a hosting platform. If the website is a house, the domain is the address where the house is located.
Our Website Hosting Package is Robust!
With any website we build, we provide both website hosting and domain hosting. We also offer email forwarding to a current email that you use. We can also recommend the best email hosts for you to setup professional email.
In addition, if your site is built on WordPress, our website hosting packages includes the regular maintenance and updating of the WordPress Content Management System (CMS), themes, and all plugins.
We also take daily backups of your website, scan for malware, and provide 3 free hours of minor content changes and updates.
Website Hosting, Maintenance, Security and Content Plan
Our annual website hosting fee includes:
• Hosting Management & Maintenance
• Domain Setup, Management, & Maintenance
• Email Forwarding, Help setting MX records at professional host (GSuite, Outlook, etc)
• Records Management (DNS, MX, A, etc.)
• Daily Backups of Files and Database
• Audit every 3 weeks to Update all out-of-date plugins
• Audit every 3 weeks to Update all out-of-date themes
• Audit every 3 weeks to Update WordPress Core Software
• 2 hours (to be used in 15 min increments) of content changes and content updates (editing, creating new pages, etc.)
Daily Scans to Check For and Eliminate:
• Infections & Vulnerabilities in file content
• Infections & Vulnerabilities in database
• Latest known threats (Bleeding Heart, Trojans, etc.)
Additional Website Hosting Features:
• Software added to increase caching speed and performance (adds up to 20x speed to site)
• Software added to increase general speed & performance
• Automatic Lockout of security threats, including IP Blocking
• Safe Password Security Add-on
• SSL Certificate (Yearly Fees, Renewal, Maintenance Included) and HTTPS
• CDN (Content Delivery Network – see below)
• Virtually 0% down time
A Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a system of distributed servers (also known as a network) that deliver webpages and other Web content to a user based on the geographic locations of the user, the origin of the webpage, and a content delivery server.
This service is effective in speeding the delivery of content of websites with high traffic and websites that have global reach.
The closer the CDN server is to the user geographically, the faster the content will be delivered to the user. CDNs also provide protection from large surges in traffic.
Questions about website hosting? Contact us here.