Ollie the Trolley is an iconic brand synonymous with Omaha and has been an Omaha staple since 1985.
We worked with Ollie owners George and Deb who have eight trolleys named Ollie, Polly, LuLu, Guacamollie, Porkchop, Buttercup, and Trolley Brown and they range in size from 32 and 47 passengers.
We managed the entire digital presence, formulated brand strategy, and developed a marketing plan consisting of:
- Redesigned and managed website
- Integrated social media and e-blast call to action across multiple channels
- Implemented best-practice SEO
- Built a customized, branded email e-blast system, wrote the copy for e-blasts, and managed e-blast sends
- Created custom graphics via graphic design for both web and print use
- Social media management for Facebook account
- Created YouTube Channel
- Untangled their Google My Business (GMB) page and optimized it for local SEO
- Coordinated internal email system from two vendors to one streamlined solution